19 audio Reviews with Responses

Party Starter! Party Starter!

Thats that shit I DO like.

BeefourMusic responds:

Agreed!

Rumble Rumble

This song is some serious genre melding stuff! Kids that argue about what is and isn't dubstep's heads will explode. haha keep it up homie looking forward to the ep!

Poniiboi responds:

That you took time out of your day to respond to me is enough. I bow before a superior talent and personage, humbly gracious that you bestowed the honor of a comment upon my unworthy, impure being. Just let me open for you when you come to Atlanta.

Alien Song - B4M GRAE Alien Song - B4M GRAE

sounds awesome man. Looking forward to what you do with the alien theme. Love the theremin sounding synths haha.

BeefourMusic responds:

Grae has some awesome lyrics, I also look forward to seeing how this turns out :)

Poniiboi Skip Remix Poniiboi Skip Remix

aaaaaaaaah shit son! New Poniiboi fittin' to go OFF! haha This is sick man. When you droppin an EP?

Poniiboi responds:

I thought you hated me cuz we never talk any more! I'm setting up the corporation to do all business through that entity from now on, so the EP'll come out when that process is done...maybe a month.

Stronger- Teqneek & SJD Stronger- Teqneek & SJD

Damn, I some how missed this complete o_o fuckin sick guys. Killin it as always 5/5

Teqneek responds:

Why thank you sir!

Land of the Mystic Land of the Mystic

Gorgeous. The bit at about :19 reminds me of Yasunori Mitsuda's work on the chrono series, which is one of my favorite VGM scores. Truly excited to hear what you can do when you get a computer that doesn't die on you! :D

AshleyAlyse responds:

I'm glad you like it! :) It's an honor to hear my work referenced with his. I'm way excited for when that day comes as well! Thank you so much! :D

Pandora - Sexy Time Pandora - Sexy Time

What a good snare! Sounds great, love the guitar-ey stuff a LOT! :D

Akulu responds:

Thanks a lot! =]

Like Wildfire Like Wildfire

Fuckin awesome man. You've got some pretty freakin clean playing there. This track reminds me of some old in flames tracks I used to listen to with the pushed eighth notes and stuff. Sounds awesome keep it up

RobSoundtrack responds:

Wow thanks so much sir!
Awesome coming from a great musician as yourself!!

SJD - My Life Suxx SJD - My Life Suxx

You dumb bastard. Why don't you stop being so productive!? Makin' me feel bad over here :P But srsly, Excited for this mixtape homie. I dropped some SJD in my mix the other night, basically you owe people speakers! Keep it up!

Poniiboi responds:

I'm only beginning to be where AM already is.

Can't Live W/O Em Can't Live W/O Em

This song goes so. fucking. hard.

YEAH!