Never Fall Away Never Fall Away

Song is killer man! I swear this shit is the future haha. I love the laid back "dupstep infusing into hip hop/pop tracks." A lot of examples new stuff is kind of like that. Keep it goin dude!

Poniiboi responds:

SJD and Aaron own the future. This has been ordained.

Taming the Beast Taming the Beast

wow this is beautiful. I loooove those drums, are they live? The beginning up to 2:10ish sort of reminds me of a perfect circle a little bit. It just has that miasmic dark beauty that they were really skilled at crafting. After that wow, that's an insane emotion in this music haha. I love how it flows, it's so lyrical and poetic. You should do film work or something. :D keep it up!

MissFae responds:

the drums is something a friend sent me from finding it online... i just threw this together just for fun. ive been trying to work for films, but was told im just an amature. oh well. thanks for the feedback though, i love making music. im currently having all my work make its way on soundcloud.com

My Life Go Boom My Life Go Boom

Haha this shit cray lol

Excuse me for going HAM just then, but I felt it necessary. (psh yah right) LOL

Love Song to NG Idiots Love Song to NG Idiots

No you

Poniiboi responds:

didn't! Yeah...I did. I hate people dealing with my audio at all, but unfortunately, God built me as a social animal. I must put up with these pedestrian plebians to satisfy some stupid fucking basic human need or something.

NME - Dovahkiin NME - Dovahkiin

Really nice track. I love how melodic it is! Which is definitely one of the things i always want to here more of in dubstep. My only constructive criticism is the sounds could use a little more layering to be bigger, some of it sounds a little thin for dubstep. What everything is doing is top notch tho! Keep it up! :D

Part 1 - Look to the Future Part 1 - Look to the Future

Awesome

Great job. Sounds really good. The vocals are very good. My only gripe is the cleans could be a little stronger, it sounds like you are holding back a little. Other then that good job. Solo is pretty awesome too. Great work, keep it up. 5/5

MetalForce responds:

Thanks man, glad you enjoyed!
Yeah, I have to hold back a bit, because other people live here; namely, my mother.
And she HATES metal.
But whatever, I do the best I can.
Thanks again for the review, and keep on the lookout for Part 2!
-TN